Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Selenium Automation Testing Training (9 Courses, 4+ Projects)
This Selenium Certification Training includes 9 courses, 4 Projects with 38+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of them. This course will teach you how to automate web based application using Selenium from scratch.
TestNG with Apache Ant and Maven
Manage Web Elements using Selenium
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Selenium Automation Testing Training?
Mobile App Access
About Selenium Training Certification
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Selenium - Selenium IDE||5h 3m|
|Selenium - TestNG||5h 35m|
|Selenium - TestNG with Apache Ant and Maven||1h 7m|
|Selenium - Selenium WebDriver||6h 14m|
|Selenium - Manage Web Elements using Selenium||2h 42m|
|Selenium Case Study - Cucumber BDD with Selenium Java||4h 54m|
|Selenium Case Study - HDFC Bank Case Study||2h 07m|
|Sikuli with Selenium||2h 26m|
|Locator Techniques in Selenium||1h 44m|
|Selenium Case Study - Synchronization in Selenium||3h 35m|
|Advanced UI Techniques in Selenium||1h 19m|
|Selenium Case Study - Web Page Automation||52m|
|Selenium using .NET Training||2h 25m|
|Course Name||Online Selenium Training Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all 9 courses, 4 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||38+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Selenium IDE, TestNG, TestNG with Apache Ant and Maven, Selenium WebDriver, Web Elements using Selenium, Synchronisation in Selenium, Web Page Automation using Selenium|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning automation testing using Selenium and wants to make a career in this field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basis software testing concepts|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 9 courses, 4 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online Selenium Certification Curriculum
This course is mainly designed for beginners and professionals who want to endorse their skills in manual and automation testing along with which you will be explored to the process of testing and different type of testing applications. The main goal of this course is to successfully advance your career in the manual and automation testing domain.
The objective of this course almost involves all the main concepts related to testing. In this course you will master in testing tools, selenium IDE concepts from scratch along with its installation, understanding the components and commands, selenium web driver for managing web elements, etc. The main and important section in this course is advanced UI techniques and some hands-on projects to implement these topics at the end of each section.
This course has brief and consistent topics covered which are important to meet the goals and objectives of any organization for the beginners and professionals to get the job and understand the technology properly. Here are the concepts are given below that are covered throughout this course:
- In this course, you will be introduced to the selenium IDE along with installation, Selenium web driver for managing web elements, testing tools with an understanding of toolbar components and commands.
- In this course, concepts like TestNG are covered which are used to test the test cases using few test methods or testing XML file and grouping parameterizing are also covered.
- In this course, you will get to learn a skill with selenium in this section it will cover from basics to advanced concepts along with how to create TestNg with examples.
- In this section of the course, You will be introduced locator techniques in skill with selenium which includes concepts like working of locators, customization of Xpath in locators and also you will be trained for interview questions related to this topics.
- In this course, the last section is covered with some advanced UI techniques in selenium which includes introducing to iframe contents to ajax calls in which it will methods used in action classes along with examples.
- Lastly, you will also be taught selenium using .Net which again starts from scratch like introduction building test cases and login suits using selenium commands this section also includes selenium commands by locators.
In this course, there few projects for each section so that the students can understand the concepts and implement those concepts easily by the knowledge given during this course. These projects are mainly to understand case studies for different fields.
- In this course there few hands-on projects like Cucumber BDD with Selenium Java in this project the basics of BDD (behavior-driven development) which is used in cucumber as it is one of the testing approaches to explain the behavior of any application easily. In this project how to create runner classes, cucumber options, snippets, keyword features, splitting step definitions across files, validation and testing using different pom. In this project, you will be working with the BDD cucumber framework from creating a feature file to testing and validation with extent reporting.
- Secondly, HDFC Bank Case Study in this project will start with installation and setting up of eclipse, JDK and selenium jars chrome driver and later the case study which uses search text insert boxes with some read properties and POI files with expected conditions and priority.
- Thirdly, Synchronizations in Selenium this project is mainly helpful when the developers want to test their web applications using selenium. In this introduced to some basic web UI technologies like how to create a dropdown, checkbox, radio buttons, etc with explicit wait and fluent wait command synchronization are discussed and even the advanced UI techniques are also covered like creation and understanding of Action classes along with the methods.
Certificate of Completion
What is Selenium?
Selenium is a framework used for testing web applications which is portable. It was licensed under Apache License 2.0. It was purely written in Java Programming language. Selenium has a feature of a playback tool that is useful for functional testing without using Selenium IDE. Selenium can be used to write automated tests many programming languages such as Ruby, Scala, Java, C#, Python, PHP, and Perl. Selenium is a free and open-source framework under Apache Projects. It supports cross-platform operating systems. Selenium has several core components in a framework called Web Elements, Locators, Web Drivers, to automate the complete web pages with different functionalities such as Buttons, Fields, Forms, Images, iFrames, etc.
Selenium framework is used along with the Java programming language mostly. It is run on the TestNG execution environment to run the automated test cases and generate the test reports. The build automation process can be set up by using either Ant or Maven tools. Selenium can also be integrated with Github. Selenium Web Driver can also handle Cookies.
Industry Growth TrendThe rapid application development market size is expected to grow from USD 7.8 billion in 2018 to USD 46.2 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 42.9% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
What tangible skills will I learn from this Course?
- The set of skills those which can be acquired upon completion of this Selenium training are Selenium IDE, TestNG, Apache Ant, Maven, Selenium WebDriver, Web Elements, Web Page Automation, Synchronization in Selenium, UI Techniques, .NET, Locator Techniques, Java, Web Applications Testing, Ajax, etc.
- Selenium certification also contains few other modules in the course and the chapters or modules under each course were covered in the course curriculum that is much useful to obtain knowledge on the advanced features of Selenium framework and its integration features with several types of components and third-party tools such as repositories etc. to perform automated test execution on the web applications.
- Few other skills that can be obtained upon completion of this Selenium course are such as Selenium, Ant, Maven, Automation Build tools, Iframes, Child Windows, etc.
- The Selenium training also contains a set of tangible skills which are Test automation, BDD style testing framework, and its advanced testing techniques for several types of web applications and its test report generation, etc.
- This Selenium course is very useful for the prospective Test Engineer, QA Consultant, Test Lead, Test Manager, Selenium Tester, etc. in larger organizations to develop automated test cases for web-based applications using Java or any other programming languages by using test automation tools and frameworks like Cucumber and TestNG to automate web application testing.
- Willingness to pursue a career as Test Engineer or Automation Test Engineer or QA Engineer: The Selenium Testing course has no prerequisites and can also be learned by anyone with basic knowledge on Testing or QA concepts, different types of testing, UI concepts, web applications testing, QA testing, functional and non-functional testing concepts, etc. Anyone who is having a genuine interest in Testing or QA basics are also eligible and will be able to complete this Selenium training easily. The basics of Testing such as Selenium and different types of automation testing using different tools and frameworks are also recommended to learn the contents of this course. It is easier to learn with basic knowledge on any QA testing or basics of Selenium testing techniques, or core concepts of any automation testing such as Selenium, Cucumber, TestNG, and also any hands-on experience on any of the automation testing tools will be an added advantage in learning this Selenium training certification. The core web components of Selenium Testing are also an added advantage to complete this course.
- Knowledge in Java Programming Language or QA Automation: Any basic knowledge or hands-on experience in the areas of Selenium or Automation Testing related programming languages or Scripting level programming languages and its relative core concepts will help a lot in learning this Selenium training. This will also add a few advantages to knowing Java or QA Automation Programming concepts and its advanced features. It will greatly benefit in learning the concepts of this Selenium certification including a lot of testing knowledge which will further open a path to learn other features of the Selenium framework.
- Students of Engineering in Computers or any Bachelors: Any student of BTech or B.E in engineering or any other bachelor’s degree can choose this course. Any learner having some good knowledge of Java or testing concepts can also choose this course. This Selenium training course is an added advantage to the professional growth or academics of any professional or student respectively with many benefits to the learners in obtaining knowledge on the advanced test automation concepts of Selenium in this course. Selenium has many web components such as Web Drivers, Locators and its usage in automating the web pages having different complex functionalities and its working. This Selenium training is recommended to any learner who is very interested in learning test automation. This course is also designed to advance or elevate the career of the learners or to secure any job opportunity as a Test Automation Engineer or Selenium Tester.
- Selenium Tester or Automation Tester: The learners of this Selenium training certification will be able to learn multiple concepts of Selenium framework and its several components from the contents of this course which will be further enhancing the learners’ career to advanced level such as a Data Analyst Software Test Engineer, Automation Test Engineer, QA Engineer, Test Lead, Software Tester, Manual Test Engineer, Programmer Analyst, Senior Test Manager, Automation Tester, Selenium Tester, Test Architect, Automation Engineer, Python Selenium Engineer, etc. This Selenium Testing certification can be opted because of its good career opportunities in the industry in the Test Automation area.
- Bachelors or Masters in Engineering or any other fields: Any Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering or any other filed in can choose this Edu CBA – Selenium Testing training to become a Test Automation Engineer or QA Engineer or Test Architect in any Testing based applications or Test Automation related QA roles in the larger MNCs or organizations.
Selenium Training FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should I consider this Selenium training?
Any Test Engineer or Automation Test Engineer or Selenium Tester or prospective QA Engineer or Manual Tester and who all are willing to learn Selenium Testing concepts and are interested to learn the core and advanced Selenium components should consider this Selenium certification.
I don’t have much expertise in Computers or Engineering or Testing related Automation programming, is this Selenium training course still a better option for my career?
YES, this Selenium training is still a better option for your career to choose without any Testing knowledge as well, this course can be easily learned and does not have any pre-requisites of testing basics or Java programming knowledge. Any students or learners who are interested to learn Selenium concepts can choose this course. The selenium training course can be easily learned because of the comprehensive content which is in detail about the Selenium framework.
Will this Selenium training add value to my profession?
Yes. this course will add value to your profession and your profile in terms of the Selenium Test Automation and also to your career including the verifiable certifications from EduCBA Academy that is a benefit in obtaining further career opportunities.
Is this quick revision for interview preparation or certification exam preparation to learn this Selenium training?
Yes, this can be a quick revision for any interview or certification exam preparation and without any hands-on experience on any Test Automation or Selenium Testing experience on web applications. Any previous knowledge is recommended and benefited that further adds upon a few advantages to this course. This Selenium certification needs a minimum of 38+ hours to complete this course.
- There are many career benefits on completing this Selenium training and its concepts which are mentioned as below:
- This Selenium certification is a package of 9 online courses, 4 Projects for the Selenium framework to automate the web applications using TestNG or Cucumber tools by using Ant Maven and Java-related tools and features of automation programming and its core components with hands-on content.
- Any Test Lead or Data Analyst or QA Engineer can choose this Selenium training course to learn the Selenium Testing automation framework and its web component features and its advanced concepts to get the career shifted to next level such as QA Architect, Test Architect, Senior Test Manager, or Programmer Analyst, etc.
- There are also other benefits to a career upon choosing this Selenium training are such as the Selenium Testing certification which is also a part of the learners’ profile as a verifiable qualification.
Shubham Shahaji Shinde
My Selenium training experience