Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Linux Training Program (16 Courses, 3+ Projects)
This Linux Training Certification includes 16 courses, 3 Projects with 160+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of the courses. You will learn various core and advanced concepts on Linux concepts and developing UNIX programs or running scripts on UNIX operating systems using Shell or Bash Scripting.
Linux System Administration with Python
App Development with Linux
C on Linux
Linux ZFS Training
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Linux Training Program?
Mobile App Access
About Linux Training
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Linux System Administration with Python||13h 26m|
|Linux Practical - App Development with Linux||12h 9m|
|C on Linux||10h 19m|
|Linux Mint||3h 33m|
|Linux ZFS Training||3h 43m|
|Linux Bash Scripting Training||3h 26m|
|OpenSUSE Linux OS Fundamentals||1h 45m|
|Red Hat Linux 9 Tutorials||8h|
|Project on Red Hat Linux||2h 33m|
|Red Hat Linux||8h 6m|
|Comprehensive Training on Unix and Linux OS Fundamentals||30h 24m|
|cPanel - Beginner||2h 33m|
|cPanel - Intermediate||3h 06m|
|cPanel Advanced Tutorials||5h 38m|
|Kali Linux Penetration Testing||18h 05m|
|Shell Scripting on Linux||3h 53m|
|Bash Shell Scripting - Building Blocks of Bash Shell||12h 5m|
|Linux CentOS - Beginners||6h 8m|
|Linux CentOS - Advanced||4h 13m|
|Course Name||Online Linux Training Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to both the 16 courses, 3 Projects. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||160+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||A comprehensive guide to learning Linux System Administration with Python, App Development with Linux, Linux Mint, Linux ZFS, Linux Bash, Red Hat Linux, cPanel, Kali Linux|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about Linux|
|Pre-Requisites||A basic idea of programming, passion to learn and apply|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 or 5, Minimum 1 GB RAM|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online Linux Course Curriculum
To enable a greater learning experience for all the EDU CBA learners, this Linux Certification has been introduced which contains the list of completed courses and all the chapters listed in the form of course curriculum for the Linux Certification with the complete course description in the form of separate courses. The below table gives you the complete overview of all the courses and the list of chapters which are part of this course content –
The goal of this training is to help people understand some of the basics of Linux scripting and to introduce them to simple and powerful programming language under the Bourne shell. The main target of the course is to make the learners have good exposure and understanding of the structured training and projects
The main objective of this training is to cover the basics and advanced essence topics of Linux scripting. The course is designed in a way that will cover all experience aspects starting with beginner to the more advanced concepts. The training is divided into four major sections. In the first section basics of Linux administration with python, Linux with C program and project on Application development with Linux is covered. In the second section Linux Mint, ZFS training, the foundation of Linux bash scripting and Linux OS fundamentals are covered. The third phase unveils the concepts of Linux with Red Hat and cPanel concepts from beginner to advanced level are covered. In the final section of the course, advanced concepts like Kali Linux, building blocks of bash shell scripting, beginner to advanced level of CentOS is covered to solve real-time problems. Implementation of the learning in the project phase will give you more confidence and expertise in solving real-time organizational problems.
The contents of the course have been designed in a way such that it satisfies the expectation of the shell scripting programming to the learners. The concepts and the modules you will be taught are mentioned below in a described manner.
- Linux system administration with python and Linux with C program will be covered in the initial phase of the course where the learner will understand the evolution and effectiveness of using shell script programming. This module unveils the basic concepts of shell scripting like the implementation of shell scripting, with an understanding of variables, functions and arrays.
- Linux Bash scripting training will be covered which helps the learners to understand the effectiveness of using bash scripting. This style of programming will help them to understand how multiple tools can be coupled to solve complex problems.
- Linux ZFS is a local file system that is to direct and control the placement, storage and retrieval of data. OpenSUSE Linux OS Fundamentals basics will be covered as part of this module
- Linux Shell scripting and its building blocks will help the individual to understand how to perform implementation and build effective scripting tools to solve more complex problems. It will provide the template and guidelines to be followed while building shell scripts.
- Understanding the structure and architecture of Linux shell scripting will help us to build more effective scripting tools to solve the organization’s complex problems.
- Linux with Red hat will provide information about the business of assembling open source components for the Linux operating system and related programs into a distribution package that can easily be ordered and implemented.
- A Project on shell scripting will be part of the training, this phase will provide good understanding and exposure of the Linux shell scripting concepts covered.
- In the final phase of the training, Linux scripting with Cpanel is introduced which is intended to provide Linux based hosting control panel used in the web hosting.
- Concepts of CentOS will help the trainees to understand the aspects of shell scripting from beginner to advanced level.
To improve the knowledge and understanding level of the trainees, there are few important projects covered as part of the course. The major objective of including projects in the course content is to help the trainee to have practical implementation knowledge and expose them with better hands-on experience.
- Project on Bash shell scripting in Linux has been covered as part of the course. You will learn to work with datasets to identify the insights and flow of data. Linux Shell scripts filter help the analysts to perform data preprocessing and identify the insights out of the data
- Project on Application development with Linux has been covered as part of this course will help the trainees to understand the functional behavior of Linux concepts with regex expression, stream editor and interactive scripts
- Project on Red Hat will help you understand the concepts of File Management with Nemo, useful models with system setting, the configuration of software sources, advanced package management will help them to perform interactive operations.
Once completing the course and the projects associated with it, the learners will be in a position capable to perform implementation of shell script programming which helps them to solve more complex real-time industrial problems, as well as help them to leverage their career.
Certificate of Completion
What is Linux?
Linux is a part of a family of operating systems based on the Linux Kernel Operating System. Linux is a package and part of Linux Distribution. It was purely written in C Programming and Assembly language. It was initially released in the year 1991. It was licensed under General Public License GPUL version 2. It was developed by Linus Torvalds and a group of community members. It is a part of UNIX like family. It is open-source software. It supports different and multiple platforms. Its kernel is of monolithic type. The main core components of Linux are Shell, Kernel and Programs. Different commands will be useful in managing and operating the functionalities such as Files, Directories, Shells, running scripts, scheduling scripts, managing file contents, etc.
Linux supports different functionalities such as multi-tasking, multi-user capability, security, file system, portability, Graphical User Interface, etc. Linux has also featured such as Linux File Security, Networking, System Administration facility. There are several Linux Distributions available such as Ubuntu, Debian, Red Hat, Fedora, etc.
Industry Growth TrendThe rapid application development market size is expected to grow from USD 7.8 billion in 2018 to USD 46.2 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 42.9% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
What tangible skills will I learn from this Linux course?
- The set of skills those which can be acquired upon completion of this Linux Certification are Linux, Python, System Administration, App Development, Linux bash programming, Shell programming, C, Securing and Performance Tuning and cPanel, etc.
- Linux Certification also contains many other modules in the course and the chapters or modules under each course were covered in the course curriculum which is very useful to obtain more knowledge on advanced features of Linux and its OS architectural level such as Linux OS administering and managing file systems and accessing features of all users and user management, security management, etc.
- Other skills that can be obtained upon completion of this Linux Certification are such as Linux Mint, Linux ZFS, cPanel, Red Hat Linux, Unix, Linux OS, etc.
- The Linux Training Certification also contains a set of tangible skills which are user, memory and security management and its advanced OS architectural features of Linux concepts, running windows programs in UNIX/Linux, etc.
- This Linux training is very useful for the prospective UNIX Programmers, Linux Programmers, System Admins, System Engineers, etc. in larger organizations to develop Unix or Linux based applications using Linux or Shell scripting or Bash scripting in this Linux Certification to maintain the IT applications of the customers.
Pre-requisites to Linux Training
- Willingness to pursue a career as UNIX Engineer or Linux Engineer or Systems Engineer: The Linux Certification has a set of prerequisites such as a basic understanding of Microsoft Windows, MAC OS X, etc. and especially some genuine interest to learn Linux basics to complete this course contents. The basics of Linux such as maintenance of Linux based systems or basics of UNIX or Linux and knowledge on its advanced concepts are also recommended but not mandatory to learn the contents of this course. It is very easy to learn if one is having basic knowledge on any system programming or Linux Programming basics, or core concepts of any system-related programming knowledge such as C or C++, and also hands-on experience on any of these is an added advantage in learning this Linux training certification. The core architectural features of Linux Programming are also an added advantage to complete this course.
- Knowledge in any System-Level Programming Language or Assembly Programming Language: Any basic knowledge and/or relevant experience in the areas of system-level programming languages or assembly level programming languages and its relative core concepts will help a lot in learning this Linux course. This will also add a lot of advantages to knowing C and/or C++ programming concepts in learning Linux and its advanced features. It will be a greater benefit in learning the concepts of this Linux Certification including a lot of technical knowledge which will further pave a way in learning the several other features at OS level.
Target Audience for this Linux Training
- Students of Computers in Engineering or BTech or BE: Any learner or student of B.Tech or B.E in engineering discipline in the area of computer engineering or computer science can opt for this course. Any learner having some good knowledge of system programming languages too can choose this course. This Linux course is an added advantage to the career development, academic level or at the experienced professional level with many benefits to the learners in obtaining more knowledge on the advanced features of Linux in this course. Linux OS has many several features such as beginner to advanced level and utilizing the OS-level features. This course is recommended for any of the learners or students who are keen on learning and also interested. This course is also designed to advance the career of the learners to secure a job opportunity as a Linux Programmer or Systems Developer.
- Systems Developer or Linux/UNIX Programmer: The learners of this Linux training will be able to learn multiple concepts from Linux/UNIX OS or System-level Programming from the contents of this course which will be further enhancing the learners’ career to an advanced level such as a Data Analyst, Linux System Administrator, Software Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, Linux Support Engineer, System Engineer, Unix Administrator, Software Developer, Linux Server Administrator, Desktop Support Engineer, Linux Engineer, etc. This Linux training certification can be chosen without any other doubt because of its better career opportunities in the Linux/UNIX or systems development area.
- Bachelors or Masters in Science/Engineering Fields: Any Bachelor or Master Degree in Computers Science or Computer Engineering or Science fields can choose this Edu CBA – Linux course to obtain a Systems Developer or Linux Programmer or System Applications Developer or System Applications Engineer job in any UNIX based applications development-related or developer roles in the larger MNC companies.
Linux Training FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should I consider this Linux Certification?
Any Systems Engineer or Linux Programmer or UNIX Engineer working on the Linux apps development or UNIX development or system programming and who all are willing to learn Linux C Programming and interested to learn the core and advanced Linux OS level concepts should consider this Linux course.
I do not have any good expertise in Computer Science or System level OS programming, is this Linux course still a fine option for a better career?
YES, this Linux Certification is still a very better option to proceed with this course because even without any systems programming knowledge also, this course can be easily chosen and which does not need any pre-requisites of Linux basics of OS knowledge in Linux programming. Any students or freshers who are very interested to learn Linux concepts can opt for this course. The contents of this course can be easily learned because of the comprehensive content explanation in detail about the Linux OS features.
Is this course an added value to my profession?
Yes. this course is a value-added and beneficial to your career or profession in terms of the OS or system programming and also to the learners’ career profile and including some verifiable certifications that will be a benefit in further opportunities.
Is this an instant or quick revision for any interview preparation to learn this Linux course?
Yes, this can be instant and quick revision without any hands-on experience on any system programming or OS level or systems application development experience but any knowledge is recommended and benefited which further adds an advantage to this course. This Linux Training Certification needs a minimum of 160+ hours to complete this course.
Sample Preview of this Linux Training
Career Benefits of this Linux Training
- There are many career benefits on completing this Linux training course and its concepts which are mentioned as below:
- This Linux Certification is a package of 16 online courses, 3 Projects for the Linux operating system and its architectural features that provide deep knowledge on Linux OS concepts and features of Linux Programming, Shell Scripting and its core components with hands-on content.
- Any Systems Developer or Linux Programmer can choose this Linux training to learn the Linux programming and OS features and its advanced concepts to get the career shifted to an advanced level such as Systems Application Developer, Systems Developer, Systems Engineer or Linux Programmer, etc.
- There are also other benefits to a career upon choosing this Linux training such as the certification which is also a part of the learners’ profile as a verifiable qualification.
Linux Training Testimonials